28 September, 2011

It's News To Me #25 - Interviews and First Chapters

So many things this week, this post is bursting with joy...and dragons. :D

Bastard Books has the First Chapter of the next Demon Squad Book: It's called At the Gates and it's supposed to be ready by the end of the year. Wow. Really can't wait.


Peter V. Brett Gets interviewed at Fantasy Faction: Brett's become one of my favorite authors and with only two books to his name. He talks about the Demon Cycle and that is cool. :)


Aidan Brags about his Signing with Blake Charlton: Yeah, of course I'm jealous.

Stomping on Yeti Pleads for Tobias S. Buckell:
Buckell's trying to raise money to finish off his Xenowealth series, which was sadly dropped before it even finished. From the short stories I've read, I'm already a fan. I own Crystal Rain and promise *fingers crossed* to get to it early next year.

Some cool covers for Deas and Redick, but especially Deas:
I mean, Look at it...

2 comments:

Bastard said...

Thanks for the mention Seak. I need more Frank, and now!

Bryce L. said...

No prob and you can't say that enough.