23 March, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently

I know the title says "or Books I Bought Recently," but that's not always the case. It was at first and I buy a good many of them, but not all. The ones I already own in paper, I don't tend to buy unless it's an extremely good deal. I just can justify that yet, not to mention I still enjoy paper reading more than eReading. I thought I should make that clear although I wish I could afford all these Discworld books that are listed below.

Talion: Revenant by Michael A. Stackpole ($4.99)
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowel ($2.99)
Night Watch by Surgei Lukyenenko ($3.99)
Tales of Wonder and Imagination edited by Ellen Datlow (anthology) ($1.99) - Features authors such as Stephen King, George R.R. Martin, and Neil Gaiman.
Hawkwood and the Kings by Paul Kearney (omnibus) ($5.87)

Quite a few Discworld books are discounted, I don't think they're likely to go any lower since it's such an established series. Although I could be wrong. I listed the number of the book in the series, but for the most part, that doesn't matter.

The Light Fantastic (#2) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Equal Rites (#3) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Sourcery (#5) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Pyramids (#7) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Guards! Guards! (#8) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Reaper Man (#11) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Witches Abroad (#12) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Lords and Ladies (#14) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Men at Arms (#15) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Interesting Times (#17) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Feet of Clay (#19) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Hogfather (#20) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
The Last Continent (#22) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
The Fifth Elephant (#24) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
Going Postal (#33) by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)

Non-Discworld:
Strata by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)
The Dark Side of the Sun by Terry Pratchett ($5.29)

0 comments: