13 May, 2013

eBook Deals - Cooper, Novik, Clarke, Bledsoe, Vonnegut, Wells, and Carlson

Hope you've been meaning to catch up on your Arthur C. Clarke reading because that's the majority of the deals today. Also Vonnegut, which you should always have room on your shelf for.


[$0.99] The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper - One I'd been meaning to get for a while, patience paid off.
[$0.99] His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire #1) by Naomi Novik
[$2.99] The Hammer of God by Arthur C. Clarke
[$2.99] Islands in the Sky by Arthur C. Clarke
[$2.99] The Ghost from the Grand Banks by Arthur C. Clarke
[$2.99] The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
[$2.99] Jailbird by Kurt Vonnegut
[$2.99] Palm Sunday by Kurt Vonnegut
[$2.99] Bagombo Snuff Box by Kurt Vonnegut
[$2.99] The Death of the Necromancer by Martha Wells
[$2.99] The Frozen Sky by Jeff Carlson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to grab that wonderfully-priced copy of "His Majesty's Dragon," but either the sale's over today or else it just didn't apply in Canada from the beginning, because Amazon's just showing the regular price. Nuts; that's one I've been wanting to read for a while now!

Ryan said...

I could not get into the Dark is Rising stuff by Susan Cooper. Too many pages went by without anything interesting happening.

Hopefully you'll find more to enjoy than I did!

Bryce L. said...

@bibliotropic - Dang, sorry about that. It's back up in the US too, doh!

@Ryan - I'd always heard good things about it, but at least I didn't spend too much. :) I guess this is going down the tbr a bit.

Ryan said...

My thoughts exactly! The price is right. There's a fairly good chance that it was a case of wrong book, wrong time for me, as I felt like it wasn't scratching the right itch while I was reading it.