24 August, 2013

eBook Deals and Duck & Cover

There are tons of great deals today only so I figure you may want to know if you actually have self-control and don't check Amazon daily like me. The craziest is that I'm at the point where I know that it would take me years (like 10 probably) to get through all the books I own and the fact that I keep buying makes it so I will never catch up. The life of a bibliophile amiright?


Today Only:

[$1.99] Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace - Been meaning to read this for aaaaaages.
[$1.99] The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
[$1.99] Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - Love this book.
[$1.99] The Host by Stephanie Meyer - Haven't read her but I hear she's really good. :)
[$1.99] Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith - Didn't love it, but I know some people who did.
[$2.99] The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Duck and Cover: (thanks to Symbolic at sffworld.com)


Reymond Swanland continues to impress.


So does Joey Hi-Fi


I actually have the original of this one and it's about time I read it.


Lauren Panepinto (Orbit Art Director) talks about the covers for this series, and the infamous hooded man, here.


Kerem Beyit is a new artist to me, but I like the colors and now I'm interested in this book.

2 comments:

John said...

@Bryce L

Actually,the Kerem Beyit cover is for the 2nd book in the series which comes out next year.

He also did the cover for the 1st book,The Scroll of Years (which comes out next month) -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sk5wPMMizFk/UVyxDeJsI-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/05PCma6RCHo/s1600/Scroll+cover.JPG

Bryce L. said...

Thanks for the heads up, have you read these? Any good?