07 October, 2013

(audiobook) Review - Emperor Mollusk Versus The Sinister Brain by A. Lee Martinez


Here's my review for Emperor Mollusk Versus The Sinister Brain, my first and certainly not my last book from A. Lee Martinez.
This was a really fun book and my first by the author, I will definitely be going back to A. Lee Martinez in the future. There are some authors who can just go from one line to the next and keep you not only amused but chucking from time to time. A few I can think of are Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams and I’m in awe of their talent. Martinez may not be quite to their level, but he’s right up there.

1 comments:

Brandon said...

My favorite A. Lee Martinez book is Gil's All Fright Diner.

In the Company of Ogres is quite good too.

That said, I did quite enjoy Mollusk as well.